Kealy: Congratulations to VCE and VCAL students
||Thursday, December 20 2018
| ||Emma Kealy|
Congratulations to all those who have received their Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) and Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) results.
Completion of secondary education is a significant milestone and achievement, and one that should be acknowledged and celebrated.
If you haven’t received the result you had hoped for there are many other pathways available that will still enable you to reach your goal.
Completing your VCE or VCAL is an achievement that all students should be proud of, regardless of the result. An ATAR score won’t define your life, it’s what you do with it from here that counts.
I would particularly like to congratulate Philippa Gan from The Hamilton and Alexandra College who has achieved the highest ATAR in the Lowan electorate with a score of 99.15, placing her in the top one per cent of the nation.
I also congratulate all local dux and high achievers of 2018:
I’m sure that all our local students have a very bright future ahead of them. Thank you to our teachers, schools, families and employers that have supported our local students on their school journey.
- John Garland of Baimbridge College
- Mitch Hair of Balmoral K-12 Community College
- Dayna Kennett of Casterton Secondary College
- Caitlyn Glover of Dimboola Memorial Secondary College
- Jasmin Tucker of Edenhope College
- Nicole Schutz of Good Shepherd College
- Sara McCuish of Goroke P-12 College
- Harley Dickerson of Horsham College
- Jock Maddern of Kaniva College
- Andrew Fry of Monivae College
- Maddison Morgan of Murtoa College
- Charlotte Kube and Courtney Koop of Nhill College
- Gerard Natividad of St Brigid’s College
- Rebecca Hunter of Warracknabeal Secondary College
Emma Kealy MP
Member for Lowan
Thank you to our local business sponsors.