Congratulations to all those who have received their Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) and Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) results.
Completing secondary education is a significant milestone and achievement, and one that should be acknowledged and celebrated, particularly given everything this year’s graduating cohort has endured during the past two years.
To all of those who have weathered the challenges of remote learning, I commend your resilience and the way you have persevered through adversity, and I thank all of those who have supported you during this important time in your life.
It is even more pertinent this year to recognise that the result you receive does not define you, and will not define your future. There are so many pathways that can take you where you wish to go in life.
Take a moment to reflect on everything you have achieved, and be proud.
Congratulations to the following local dux and high achievers of 2021:
- Charli Dodson of Kaniva College
- Maia Ratana of Lake Bolac College
- Daniel Del Castillo – VCE dux, and Jordan Mackley – VCAL dux, of Horsham’s St Brigid’s College
- Breanna Bell of Murtoa College
- Jacob Casey of Horsham College
- Milo Cooper of The Hamilton and Alexandra College
- Kate Tomkins – VCE dux, and Chloe Humphries – VCAL dux of Casterton Secondary College
- Imogen Hollis of Edenhope College
- Bronson Hill of Hamilton’s Monivae College
- Laura Daniel of Warracknabeal Secondary College
- Hilary Slocombe of Hamilton’s Baimbridge College
- Grace Crawley of Dimboola Memorial Secondary College
- Nathan Rokebrand – VCE dux, and Stella Schmidt – VCAL dux of Horsham’s Holy Trinity Lutheran College
- Ian Norris-Burnett of Rainbow P-12 College
- Brock Stephens of Nhill College
- Kahli Schultz of Hamilton’s Good Shepherd College
Member for Lowan