|Anzac Day will be marked with wreath-laying, services and marches throughout the district tomorrow.
- 6.00 am - Dawn Service followed by a gunfire breakfast
- 8.30 am - March along Anzac Drive at the Dimboola Memorial Secondary College to the Memorial Building for a wreath-laying ceremony, followed by a service in the grounds of the College.
- 6.00 am - Dawn service at the World War One memorial in Broadway
- 11.00 am - Service at the Jeparit Memorial Hall with guest speaker Mr Andrew Almond from Horsham.
- A march down Roy Street and Broadway to the memorials will take place after the service.
- After the formalities, a barbeque will be available at the R.S.L. for members, family and friends.
- 6.30 am - Dawn Service at the War Memorial statue in Goldsworthy Park, followed by a barbeque breakfast hosted by the Rotary Club of Nhill.
- 10.30 am - March down Victoria Street to the Memorial and wreath-laying.
- 11.00 am - Service at the Nhill Memorial Community Centre with guest speaker, Royal Australian Army Veteran Mr Luke Keiler.
- 9.45 am - The public is asked to meet at the cenotaph for a 10.00 am start.
- 9:50 am - The Victorian Military Vehicles Corp will hold a parade around Federal Street, followed by a service at the MECCA Hall.
- A morning tea will be provided after the service at the R.S.L. clubrooms with a commemoration service to celebrate 60 years of the clubrooms being officially opened.